Terms and Conditions
1. We accept reservations by telephone, email, fax or in writing, but require a non-refundable deposit to secure the booking, which will be deducted from your account at the end of your stay. Deposits are not transferable.
2. Any reservation of more than 3 rooms or 4 people will be classed as a group booking, and will be dealt with under the group booking criteria.
3. The hotel will forward written confirmation of your booking. It is your responsibility to check arrival and departure dates, room type and tariff, and to advise us immediately if any details are incorrect.
4. Please advise us of cancellation or any changes to your booking as soon as possible.
Short breaks and special events: In addition to a deposit, we sometimes require full payment by a specified date, prior to arrival. If you cancel before arrival, you will be charged for the full cost of your stay, if we are unable to resell the room. In the event of early departure, you will be charged in full, for the remainder of your stay.
Standard bookings: If you cancel or postpone within 24 hours of your arrival date, or if you fail to arrive at the Hotel, you will be charged in full, for the first night of your stay. In the event of early departure you will be charged in full, for the day of departure.
5. We respectfully point out to our guests wishing to settle accounts that we do not accept personal cheques. We accept payment in the form of cash, debit or credit card – excluding Diners. Company cheques will not be accepted without prior authorisation.
6. All agreed credit amounts are due within 28 days of invoice, and we reserve the right to charge interest at the rate of 2% above the base rate, per month on all overdue accounts.
7. In certain circumstances it may be necessary for the hotel to amend, cancel or postpone your booking, and we reserve the right to offer you an alternative choice of dates or local location for your stay, in the unlikely event that the need should arise.
8. We accept no responsibility for loss or damage to items belonging to guests, which are left unattended.
9. Residents are liable for any malicious or negligent damage to hotel property caused by either themselves or their guests, before, during or after their stay.
10. The management reserve the right to cancel or curtail your stay if they deem that your actions or behaviour are, or could be disruptive or unacceptable to the rest of the clientele.
11. All vehicles are parked at owner’s risk.
12. We ask that residents and their guests adhere to a reasonable code of dress in the restaurant- definitely no leisure or sportswear. The management reserves the right to determine what is, and is not suitable.
13. Prices quoted are correct and include VAT when the reservation was made. Due to unforeseen market forces we reserved the right to amended prices accordingly.